Instructions on COVID-19 for IELTS Test Center of Dalian Education University
To ensure the safety and health of all the test-takers and examination staff members, as well as the normal test work under the prevention and control of COVID-19, all the candidates registered for IELTS at Dalian Education University are required to understand and follow the following prevention and control measures:
1. The candidates with a history of travelling outside Liaoning Province within 7 days before the test are not allowed to enter the school for the test; The candidates with a history of travelling or living in cities with confirmed cases or asymptomatic infected persons within 7 days before the test are not allowed to enter the school for the test; The candidates from medium and high risk areas are not allowed to enter the school for the test.
2. The candidates from other cities must consult and comply with the latest instructions issued by Dalian Center for Disease Control and Prevention (0411-84310142).
3. Test-takers must comply with the following requirements when entering the school:
1) Wear a mask at all times.
2) Scan the "place code"; show your personal health code of Liao Shitong and travel card of The State Council to provide the travel records of the past 7 days. Candidates with non-green codes and travel history outside Liaoning Province are not allowed to enter the school.
3) Show and submit the paper negative nucleic acid test certificate (issued by hospital or community can both do) within 48 hours. You can also print the report in your mobile phone.
4) Body temperature must be below 37.3 degrees Celsius.
5) Show your ID card and Confirmation of Registration. Parents and the accompanying persons are forbidden to enter the school.
6) The west gate of Dalian Education University is the only entrance and exit for the test venue.
For more information, call 0411-84355300.
The above measures will be dynamically adjusted according to the development of the epidemic situation.
發稿人：xlzx 發布時間： 瀏覽量： 次